As we embark on an exciting phase of growth, we are looking to add a few
rockstars exceptional leaders and achievers to our team. Get onboard and work alongside the best in your field—the people who make you want to be better and can also help get you there
C2G Consulting provides a working environment that prioritises teamwork, entrepreneurship, flexibility and achievement. Our folks are a group of young professionals that love to WIN, and help each other make sure that we always do. We take bold steps to deliver meaningful solutions to real problems in our environment.
To fit in: Be unique. Be authentic. Really, be yourself. Our culture embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone belongs.
In this role, you will be involved in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our client’s business
You’ll also be responsible for coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the implementation of enterprise technology to meet both functional and technical requirements of clients.
All sound good to you?
Visualize Your Data with Tableau
How long is a piece of string?
“Whatever answer you get in response to that, is the same you will get from the wrong business dashboards or reports… your guess is as good as mine”.
- Do you work with data?
- Do you find it difficult to get real-time business insights?
- Are you spending 3 weeks on a report that can be delivered in 1 day?
- Are you struggling to show your data visually in a way people will understand?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the above, we invite you to Test drive Tableau (the leading Self Service Dash-boarding tool), for 2 weeks and experience the impact Tableau can have on the way your organization sees and understands data*
What do You Get?
- A couple of reports and dashboards that show you insights into your data like never before.
- We onboard selected parties during the Trial period providing the foundation to ensure that your team is successful.
- We’ll “pull the curtain back” each step of the way, so you’ll have a true picture of what it takes.
The best part is, at the end, you’ll have a dashboard solution up and running. If you decide to go forward with Tableau, you just flip a switch, and you’re LIVE!
Why ask The Right Questions from Your Data?
- The answers lie in the data, unleash them.
- Analytics is for Business Analysts not a report writing factory
- Experience top-notch Business Intelligence!
*We’re providing this free service, so you may evaluate Tableau before purchasing. There is no obligation to buy any licenses or services, let your experience be the judge of that.
The hallmark of a data-driven dashboard is the ability to see and understand data at the speed of thought. Well-planned dashboards will allow both business leaders and knowledge workers alike to ask and answer questions in real-time, and turn insight into action.
Too often mistakes are made in the creation of dashboards, many times at the expense of efficiency, accuracy and hours of lost time.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How to connect all of your data to a dashboard— no matter where it lives
- How to blend data from multiple sources for a holistic view
- How to choose metrics that reflect organizational objectives
- What the best types of charts or graphs that are right for your data
- How to improve efficiency with mobile analytics
- How to share dashboards for better collaboration
- Bonus: five dashboard mistakes to avoid
You’ve got data and you’ve got questions. But which chart or graph helps you get to the heart of your goal?
Get started by creating the best type of chart for your data and questions. From there, you’ll quickly find you’re not only answering your initial questions, but telling amazing stories with your data.
The charts and graphs described in the paper include:
Lines, pies, maps, scatter plots, gantts, bubbles, histograms, bullets, heat maps, and highlight tables.
Our innovative TradeDepot platform provides Product Manufacturers with innovative tools to automate their entire route-to-market, eliminate tedious reconciliation, cover retail outlets and get products to consumers faster. Take advantage of our extensive directory of retail outlets for various product segments, and a comprehensive product catalog that neatly plugs into your existing infrastructure to hit the ground running immediately, with no upfront capital expenses.
We provide the technology, data and manpower required to track inventory and sales through your channels, so you can focus on delivery satisfaction to your consumers.